Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jelly in the time of boot-strapping

Mrigya has been going through some pretty tough times this past year. One thing that always puts us in a good mood is - jello! The Mrigya team whole-heartedly endorses jello as a valuable HR and team management tool.

In fact - on this particular day - Nik and I were having a rough time and it was one of those 'I can't do this anymore!' moments when we decided to have jello ASAP!

Two hungry and agitated engineers, one packet of Jello, very suspicious measurement techniques and absolutely no patience yielded rather ... interesting .... jelly. I am not sure I have ever seen this sort of consistency in jelly before or since. I mean - I don't think anyone has ever had to sip jelly off a spoon before!

I am pretty certain we made things worse by adding grapes! In fact we forgot to add them initially so after the jelly half set - Nik and I took turns 'launching' the grapes INTO the jelly! - with disastrous results on the architecture of the jellied mass but very positive effects on our mood.

(now that I look at these pictures -- I don't think I even got to eat much of the jelly --- lol!)

Here's to gelatinous memories - Mrigya times -- and great things in the coming year!

Happy Diwali!



No comments:

Post a Comment